- 1 carton (10 oz) hummus
- 1 cup refrigerated tzatziki sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted Greek Olives, optional
- 1/4 cup chopped pepperoncini
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Baked pita chips
- In a 9 inch deep-dish pie plate, layer first 6 ingredients; top with olives, if desired, and pepperoncini.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Refrigerate until serving. Serve with pita chips.
DO IT YOURSELF:
For that fresh-from-the-kitchen taste, make your own tzatziki sauce by combining 1/2 cup peeled, seeded and finely chopped cucumber with 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt, 4 teaspoons lemon juice, 1 tablespoon chopped dill, 1 minced garlic clove, and salt and pepper to taste. Refigerate.