What Is Copaiba Essential Oil?
The Copaiba is a large towering tree that grows in tropical rainforests of South America. For hundreds of years, traditional healers in northern Brazil have used copaiba trees for their health benefits. Copaiba oil is steam distilled from the resin of the tree.
What Is Copaiba Essential Oil Used For?
Copaiba oil supports the health of the cardiovascular, nervous, digestive, immune, and respiratory systems.*
doTERRA Copaiba oil is sourced in Brazil from four species of copaiba. By harnessing the benefits of the most potent copaiba species, a maximum potency essential oil is obtained. With a pleasant, spicy, and woody aroma, Copaiba oil can help calm emotions and soothe anxious feelings. It is a wonderful oil to turn to at the end of a stressful day.
Copaiba Essential Oil Usage Tips:
- Add one to two drops of Copaiba oil to water, juice, or tea to support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory system.
- Copaiba oil Provides antioxidant support when ingested.
- Drop one to two drops of Copaiba oil under the tongue as part of your daily health regimen.
- Add a drop of Copaiba oil to facial moisturizer to help keep skin clear and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Due to its beautifying effect on the skin, Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetics. To promote a clear, smooth complexion, Copaiba oil may be combined with Cedarwood and diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil and applied topically.
- Diffusing or inhaling Copaiba oil is deeply relaxing and soothing. Add a few drops to a diffuser for emotional support. For increased cellular support, take internally alone or with Frankincense. For digestive support at mealtimes, take with Peppermint.