- 1/2 cup avocado oil (you can also use almond or olive oil)
- 1/4 cup cocoa butter
- 1/4 cup beeswax or Carnauba Wax (vegan option)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup non-nano zinc oxide
- 15 drops essential oil (optional)
- wide mouth mason jar for storage
Add the avocado oil, cocoa butter, beeswax, and coconut oil to a double boiler. If you don't have a double boiler, you can make your own by placing a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water.
Once all the ingredients are melted, remove from the heat.
Allow the mixture to cool, whisking it periodically.
Add in the zinc oxide and essential oils.
Whisk all the ingredients together.
Pour into a storage container.